Mutual of Omaha Advisors
Visit our Website
Fundraisers We Support
- Verrado High School Alumni Association
Hours of OperationMonday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
As a licensed insurance agent and investment professional with Mutual of Omaha Advisors, I work hard to:
- Help young families protect their family and property in case of an unexpected and potentially devastating disability or death.
- Help professionals plan for a long retirement, so they don't run out of money yet still have the lifestyle they desire.
- Help those close to retirement prepare for the effects of healthcare expenses including long-term care and unexpected illnesses.
- Help small business owners protect their life's work for their family and employees.
Building financial assets is hard work. One needs to make sure their assets are working equally hard for you. Objective advice from a financial professional can help you feel more confident in your financial decisions no matter what walk of life you are currently in.
Items that I have a passion helping with includes:
- Saving for retirement and other important goals
- Reviewing your current savings strategy
- Taking advantage of different account types and investment options
- Planning your retirement income
- The ins and outs of your employee benefits
- Strategies for business owners
- Planning your estate and legacy